- 4 WEEKS TO COLORADO!!!!
- New shoes!! (Asics GT-2150s)
- Platte River Half Marathon this weekend!
- One more 20-miler to go and then taper!
- Lovely spring weather and I GET to run!!!
- Managed to recruite TWO team's-worth of coworker-runners for the Colfax Marathon Relay (which happens to occur just one small week after Colorado...is that a bad idea? If history has anything to say, it most definitely is...but I don't care!)
- Official planning for 2010 Wild West Relay and Colorado Relay teams has commenced!!!
- Running without iPod = oddly, I'm loving it...it's meditative, yo (maybe not like Trancendental Shambahla-esque, but meditative nonetheless)!
- This reminded me of Nitmos and Vanilla!
Holy Bullets, Batman!
Because I am again time-starved, I resort to the lowly bullet post (but I give you exclamation points; that's worth SOMEthing right?! Say yes. I beg you.), lest I risk being completely blog AWOL: