4.06.2010

Holy Bullets, Batman!

Because I am again time-starved, I resort to the lowly bullet post (but I give you exclamation points; that's worth SOMEthing right?! Say yes. I beg you.), lest I risk being completely blog AWOL:
  • 4 WEEKS TO COLORADO!!!!
  • New shoes!! (Asics GT-2150s)
  • Platte River Half Marathon this weekend!
  • One more 20-miler to go and then taper!
  • Lovely spring weather and I GET to run!!!
  • Managed to recruite TWO team's-worth of coworker-runners for the Colfax Marathon Relay (which happens to occur just one small week after Colorado...is that a bad idea? If history has anything to say, it most definitely is...but I don't care!)
  • Official planning for 2010 Wild West Relay and Colorado Relay teams has commenced!!!
  • Running without iPod = oddly, I'm loving it...it's meditative, yo (maybe not like Trancendental Shambahla-esque, but meditative nonetheless)!
  • This reminded me of Nitmos and Vanilla!

2 comments:

  1. I! Just bought!! NEW!!! Asics!!!!!!

    TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just now, no lie.

    "ASICS Men's GEL-105 Running Shoe,Silver/Lightning/Orange"

    That's from the confirmation e-mail I just got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new kicks! Getting new stuff is the best part of race season.

    ReplyDelete